My Mastiff Vash tried to give me a bath today. His breath is very vile. Hopefully my breath never smells like that!
-
Name: Jonah Thomas
Birthday: January 11, 2006
Weight: 24 lb
Height: Taller than the top of a table
2 comments:
Hi Jonah!
I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog a couple of days after you were born and have read it ever since. I have been in the hospital for the last three weeks, but enjoyed catching up on your news and pictures :)
Can Vash get a teeth clean? ;)
I'm so pleased things are going well and that the weight is piling on.
Hugs from the UK
Whisky
xx
Vash's breath is rather vile. Daddy tries giving him greenies, but we never seem to get around to brushing his teeth (he doesn't seem to mind when we do though).
I hope you are feeling better. I know I don't like hospitals much, they are always sticking me and poking me. I don't even know what clouds are, but once I learn I'll be sure to ask about Hidradenitis. That doesn't sound fun, whatever it is.
Post a Comment