Monday, February 13, 2006

DVD Volume 1 ready!

Sorry I have not posted anything here lately. Daddy has been hogging the computer to put together a video of Dawn's External Cephalic Version, and her labor. Pretty boring stuff if you ask me; however, I do show up in the last 10 seconds or so of video, and you can hear my heart beating throughout, which is okay.

He is has finished up work on the videos of my birth and the subsequent hospital stay. Both videos are about 1 hour long, but daddy only has 800Megs of free space where he needs around 40-50 Gigs to author 2 DVDs. Maybe I'll help him free up some disk space. But I'll have to do that tomorrow since Auntie Jodi is coming over to play tonight. Hopefully she doesn't practice giving me shots.

I've been eating pretty good. Mommy is making more milk than I drink at a sitting, so I drink my fill. But for some reason daddy or mommy always tries to get me to drink more milk. If I grow up to be obese, I'm sure it will all be because of these crazy extra supplimental feedings.

I'll try to post more pictures tomorrow. Let me know if you want a copy of the boring labor video. The next video is much more exciting... you can see my placenta.

No comments: