Wednesday, March 01, 2006

We went to the park!!!


P2280013, originally uploaded by JonahChan.

Okay, so this is a picture of me just before going to the park, and not actually AT the park, but daddy only brought the video camera and he didn't think to take any real pictures until it was too dark and they just look like me in the baby carriage in a big black hole.

Anyway, it was a warm day here today (80) so daddy and mommy brought me to the park! There was a bull dog (Beuford), and a teenie mouse dog, and huge alpaca dog, a yellow dog, and a few other babies (they were all bigger than me I think).

The ducks and geese were kind of scary, but they stayed away and terrorized other kids instead of me.

Anyway, it tired me out and I slept for 5 hours when we got home. Mommy and daddy are happy to finally be getting some sleep I think. Hopefully I'm not getting too skinny.

No comments: