Friday, May 12, 2006

Ride Em Cowboy!


Ride Em Cowboy!, originally uploaded by JonahChan.

Well, I'm back in Colorado again. Here you can see my riding my trusty steed Vash around the living room looking for bandits to vanquish.

I'm afraid Vash would prefer to lick my face than be a steed, but he makes a good war horse since he can kill the enemy with his breath.


INCREDIBLE OFFER!! You can help me save money for a Wii for Christmas and make yourself $25 in the process! Contact me or my daddy if you would like a referal for an Ing Direct savings account. They pay 4.15% currently, and if you open a new account with at least $250.00 and a referal from me, you get $25 for your trouble! (And I get $10 to help buy a Wii.) Daddy and Mommy opened an account right after I was born, but they didn't know they could get $25 free if they found someone to refer them.

I wonder if Vash can open a savings account? He could use the $25 to buy a saddle, and I could use my $10 to buy spurs to make him go faster.

No comments: