Monday, September 18, 2006

Lego Starwars!!!


Go Chewey!, originally uploaded by JonahChan.

Daddy brought me to the farmer's market the other day, we saw a bunch of big doggies and ladies who said "How Cute!" Daddy almost dumped me onto the ground when he put too many melons, corn and apples into the back of the chariot and it almost tipped over. Fortunately I was strapped in. Shhhhh, don't tell mommy.

Daddy got a new game the other day. It is called Lego Starwars. It is a cool game about this big brown chewey and hairy guy who goes around ripping peoples arms off. Lots of fun to watch. My favorite part is when the Imperial Death March plays... that is my favorite song right now.

Daddy even gave me a T-Shirt with the chewey hairy guy on it! Check it out!

Anyway, as you can see, I'm pretty White & Nerdy.

No comments: