Friday, February 16, 2007

Let's Go Outside!!!


P2150413
Originally uploaded by JonahChan.
Daddy and Mommy never bring me outside. Today I only got to go outside like 3 times, and when daddy came home, I put on my coat all by myself (well, at least I got one arm in), but all Daddy would say is that it was dark outside and I had to wait until tomorrow.

So I tried giving Daddy his winter hat to wear. He put it on, and he looked really silly inside, so I brought him to the door and explained that if we went outside, he wouldn't look so silly. But that didn't work either.

So next I got Daddy to bring out the vacuum cleaner, and it made lots of noise. Then I showed Daddy that it was quieter outside. But he stayed inside and just turned off the vacuum.

One day I'll learn to open that door, then I can go outside whenever I want! Hopefully I can figure out my coat by then.

No comments: