Thursday, September 27, 2007

Camping at Chatfield

Day 1... it rained a lot! It was fun playing with daddy and mommy in the tent. Not sure I get the point of the whole camping thing yet... (The Cheetoes were fun, but daddy didn't seem as happy about them as I was.) Tent


Day 2, Morning! Balloons! Balloons! Balloons! No matter how fast I run I can't seem to catch them though. Mommy ran after me and brought me back to the tent. Not sure why, it isn't raining so why do we need a tent?

Balloons!


Guess I'll try riding my bike. Sure is bumpy!

P8180133


My friend Barb told us to goto the other side of the dam to the GRRR! Whoa! Look at all those dogs!

P8180170

Here is a video of me dancing with the doggies!




Then we went to the beach. Whoa! Look at all this watu! Look at all this sand!

P8180178


Day 3, Lots of crackers while camping at least!

P8190190



Look mom! A Bonsai!

P8190197



Finally, we went on a hike! Fritos!!!

P8190216

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Jonah,
Looks like camping was a blast! I'm jealous! I hope my Mommy and Daddy take me camping next summer!
Love,
Gracie