Monday, August 03, 2009

Camping at Mueller State Park!

Last weekend Daddy brought me camping to Mueller State Park!

The trip there was really boring, and it was a lot of hard work bringing all of the camping gear up to the campsite. Daddy wanted me to hold the corner of the tent to help put it up, but there were too many trees to look at to be bothered with that, so I let Daddy put up the tent all by himself.

We got a fire going, but I don't know why, the people at the next spot over had a fire and had s'mores. But I had to eat my hotdog before Daddy would let me have any popcorn or s'mores. I think we should just eat marshmallows for supper when we are camping.

Saturday it was really cold, but the fire was boring so I liked sitting on the cold picnic table and saying I'm freezing instead of being bored by the fire. I got to pee on a tree three times Saturday!

Then we went fishing at 11 mile reservoir... but I don't actually think there are any fish there since we didn't see any.

Finally on the way home we stopped by The Donut Mill and I got to get a giant donut!

IMG_6574

1 comment:

Grandpa Tom said...

Wow, sounds like you had a boringly good time! I don't think there are fish in 11 mile, only when other people fish there! I like your pictures. Love Grandpa-Thomas