Thursday, March 22, 2007

Snow is Cool!


This is hard work!
Originally uploaded by JonahChan.
Mommy let me help her shovel during the last snow storm. I hope it snows so more so I can shovel some more, cause snow is cool.

For some reason, big tractors came and took all the snow from our street. It is pretty silly if you ask me, I mean it would have melted eventually, and then we would have had more snow to practice shoveling on! But now there are big dirty brown piles of snow at the park that mommy and daddy won't let me play in. What is the point of that?

Silly adults.

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Jonah,
You and your parents crack me up! First, you guys take a break from blogging for like a MONTH. Then, you put up photos that show snow when all of the snow has melted now and it is SPRING. I shouldn't complain since it is just exciting to see your cute face and hear what you are up to again. :) See you soon!
Love,
Miss Jen and baby Grace