Sunday, March 25, 2007

Update: Breakfast Is Silly



So Grace is making fun of how I am not updating my blog enough. I still think Shoveling is cool... so I blog it when I get around to it! Why don't I get to it when there is still snow? Well, I'm a busy kid! We have to goto the park, plant grass, spit milk all over the place, tangle yoyos, jump off of the couch, throw blocks down the stairs, ... the list is endless. I don't know how she can find so much time to update her blog. I guess she just doesn't have as much fun as me.

Speaking of fun. Did you know breakfast is really silly? Here is a video of me eating breakfast today. (Not a month ago when there was snow...) Daddy is really silly, but you can't see his faces in the video. If you could you would act just as silly as me.

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Touche!
Thanks for all the new fun posts to read about...LOVE THEM! :)
Hope to see you soon, Jonah!
Love,
Gracie