Monday, October 22, 2007

100 Duplos Acre Woods

P9230129

P9230116

Daddy and Mommy got me LOTS of new duplos! I have a Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and their friend Dora the Explorer! I also have cranky, a police car, a bulldozer, and 350 other blocks!

Yesterday Daddy made a wall with me. His was kind of weird and boring, but mine had lots more colors in it! He thinks it is funny when I say "Yerrow Brock", so I say that a lot.

We also watched Muppets, we finished season 1. I'm not sure what to think of the Muppets, they are kind of boring compared to The Wiggles. The Wiggles are better than even Fraggle Rock! The only thing better than a Wiggles CD is a Wiggles DVD. And the only thing better than a Wiggles DVD is playing with duplos and Thomas trains while watching a Wiggles DVD.

Here is a fun Wiggles video, daddy won't let me watch all of the wiggles videos on youtube, but one day I plan to watch all 6,430 of them.

1 comment:

JamesIDoo said...

Try watching this like 6,430 times, then you will know why Dawn is going crazy, crazy, crazy bonkersdoodledoo!