Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Camping at Goldengate State Park

P9170087

Yey! Camping is cool! There are carseats in the car to play with here.



P9170100
This was the coolest tree EVER. I could see daddy and mommy through the tree!


P9170124
The squirrels and birds were really friendly. They really liked bread, baloney and apple sauce. I always thought squirrels were scaredey-cats, but not the ones out camping! I was afraid they were going to come eat my fingers!



P9170130
There was a kid named echo at the bathroom. I shouted at him for a long time, but I never could find him.



P9170149
Daddy almost burned up in a scary fire thing. He kept trying to get me to sit by him, but I preferred to stay over on the park bench where it was cold, but safe.

P9170152



P9170157
I fell asleep in mommy's arms. When I woke up I was back home! I was worried that we would have to stay another night, but I talked mommy and daddy into leaving and sleeping someplace warmer!



P9170126
Too bad I couldn't bring a friendly squirrel home with us!

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

The "echo" comment CRACKED me up! So cute!
Those squirrels have some kahunas don't they?!?!?! Nasty little buggers!