Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hey, it's a Monkey, Charlie Brown



On Halloween daddy and mommy took me trick-or-treating. I got to be a crazy monkey, and daddy was Charlie Brown. We went from door to door and we never went into people's houses. I tried going into the first few, but for some reason daddy kept pulling me back out and told me to say "thank you". Eventually I figured out I just had to look cute and walk away and we would goto the next house and repeat. Sometimes people would let me pick Skittles from a bowl, but mommy and daddy didn't let me eat them. Grown ups are weird.

Anyway, when we got home it was lots of fun eating some candy, but it seems like it would be easier to just go to the store for candy.

2 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

Jonah,
You are such a cute little monkey!!!!
:)
Love,
Grace

Noffie said...

Did your daddy lose his hair when the doctors took his gall bladder? Or did he just really want to go as Charlie Brown? :-)